Kimale – Midi φούστα με κουμπιά
JAKI is a midi skirt, inspired by a picture of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis during an outing with her sister on the island of Capri in 1971. JAKI is fitted from waist to hip, and then becomes a loose tiered skirt with a ruffled hem. It has a front central placket, decorated with signature bronze turtle buttons. Below the placket there is a chic slit.
– 100% cotton wax print
– Midi length
– High waist and hip fitted
– Ruffle trim hem
– Placket with a deep slit
– Hip fitted
– Handmade bronze buttons
– Length: 78cm
– Side length: 80cm
– Caroline is 1.73 and wears size 36.
– The weaving and dyeing of the fabric may contain minor variations and irregularities. These are characteristics of the fine fabric and should not be treated as defects.
– The first time you wear the clothes the fabric may feel a little bit rough but it will soften very quickly.
– Machine washable up to 40 degrees. Wash separately the first time.