Maxi dress made of 100% soft and fluid viscose fabric. The detail with the gathering at the bust creates soft draping. It ties at the top of the neck and around the waist leaving the back discreetly “naked” while it covers the legs softly. The discreet shine of the fabric, makes it perfect for evening outfits, combined with the accessories of the collection.
JAKI is a midi skirt, inspired by a picture of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis during an outing with her sister on the island of Capri in 1971. JAKI is fitted from waist to hip, and then becomes a loose tiered skirt with a ruffled hem. It has a front central placket, decorated with signature bronze turtle buttons. Below the placket there is a chic slit. DETAILS
– 100% cotton wax print
– Midi length
– High waist and hip fitted
– Ruffle trim hem
– Placket with a deep slit
– Hip fitted
– Handmade bronze buttons
– Length: 78cm
– Side length: 80cm
– Caroline is 1.73 and wears size 36.
– The weaving and dyeing of the fabric may contain minor variations and irregularities. These are characteristics of the fine fabric and should not be treated as defects.
– The first time you wear the clothes the fabric may feel a little bit rough but it will soften very quickly.
– Machine washable up to 40 degrees. Wash separately the first time.