Hi-waisted skirt in light green cotton and linen with soft “paper bag” style waistband pleated-in at waist and held with belt-loops and fabric tie belt. Fastened in front with silver metal button over a short fly with silver metal zip. Four front patch pockets in poplin with over-stitched seams and mini-stud details. Reverse has back patch pockets with stitching and silver mini-stud details. Wide straight hem.
• Lightweight fabric
• Dry handle
SIZE & FIT
• Fits true to size, take your normal size
• Designed to be worn at the waist
• Use the fabric tie to pull it in at the waist
Main Fabric: 53% COTTON 47% LINEN
Secondary Fabric: 98% COTTON 2% ELASTANE
• Model is 177 cm / 5’10” and is wearing a 42 IT – 10 UK – 38 FR – 36 DE – 6 US – 9 JP size
JAKI is a midi skirt, inspired by a picture of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis during an outing with her sister on the island of Capri in 1971. JAKI is fitted from waist to hip, and then becomes a loose tiered skirt with a ruffled hem. It has a front central placket, decorated with signature bronze turtle buttons. Below the placket there is a chic slit. DETAILS
– 100% cotton wax print
– Midi length
– High waist and hip fitted
– Ruffle trim hem
– Placket with a deep slit
– Hip fitted
– Handmade bronze buttons
– Length: 78cm
– Side length: 80cm
– Caroline is 1.73 and wears size 36.
– The weaving and dyeing of the fabric may contain minor variations and irregularities. These are characteristics of the fine fabric and should not be treated as defects.
– The first time you wear the clothes the fabric may feel a little bit rough but it will soften very quickly.
– Machine washable up to 40 degrees. Wash separately the first time.